This blog has moved and will no longer be updated at this location. Please go to www.thebeadpursuit.com and follow the blog to get notified of new content.
Box #4 is called “Tuffet”. It is very small so it didn’t take very long to complete.
It was pleasant to follow a new design with 6 corners instead of 3, this made the repeated pattern shorter and therefore easier to remember but it was even harder to keep the base flat with 6 corners. The box still only has feet in three corners and to be honest I think it looked better without the feet.
I chose completely different colors from the book and I’m happy with the results, a small salute to Delfts Blauw. ♥
- 8 mm Frosted Denim Blue round Polaris beads for the feet.
- Gunmetal Iris 11/0 seed beads
- Op Agate Blue Luster 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #1568
- Matte Metallic Steel Blue Luster 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0376
- Lined Cobalt Luster 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0278
- White 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0200
- 6 lb Fireline, smoke
# broken beads 0
# broken needles 0
# broken threads 0